Most people who want to build don’t understand the building process and will buy an existing home or spend weeks and sometimes months gathering information before making the decision to build. At Peninsula Homes, we guide you through a 3-step procedure that provides the information you need to make a timely and informed building decision.
As experienced building professionals, we have the responsibility to look out for the interests of our customers.
Our employees understand this and work under this directive. When you make your objective, we make ours.
Residential construction can be compared to a 3-legged stool. Design, Financing and Construction are the legs and Peninsula Homes the seat that works with you to put everything together.
This is how we guide you to an informed building decision
Design: Step 1
* We will show you how to select a comfortable mortgage payment and its supported loan
* After selecting your loan, we will show you the homes that are in that price range
* After selecting your home, we will work with you to redesign it to your requirements
* After you approve the modified plan, we will provide a building proposal estimate
Financing: Step 2
* After receiving our estimate, you can obtain a preliminary mortgage approval from your lender
* We can also provide access to a lender to obtain a preliminary mortgage approval
Construction: Step 3
* After preliminary mortgage approval, we will provide a final, fixed price contract proposal
* We will meet to review the building contract documents and answer your questions
* If the proposal is acceptable, you will need to obtain a documented loan approval
* After obtaining a documented loan approval, we will meet to ratify the building contract
* You will have a certificate of occupancy within 120 days after construction loan settlement
Other Reasons to Build With Peninsula Homes
From the start of construction until the expiration of your 1-year warranty; our Sales Manager will be your direct contact person
Guaranteed Completion Date:
If you don’t have a certificate of occupancy within 120 days after loan settlement; Peninsula Homes will pay the interest from day 121 until a certificate of occupancy is obtained.
If you own your lot, our site superintendent will look at it and estimate your Site work and Utilities cost. If you need a building lot, we will locate and recommend lots that meet your financial and our building requirements.
Before you do the acceptance walk through, our construction manager will go through every room and fill out a 3 page, 74-item checklist that will be shared with you at the walk through.