Most difficult and important decisions in life is buying or building a new home. If you are looking for a new home, consider building a modular home for its various benefits. Modular homes are much tougher and more durable than traditional homes. Our home plans are designed according to customer’s needs and are built to exact specifications. The greatest advantage to consider when building a modular home is the fact that they are built in a climate controlled environment. This means your home will never be exposed to rain, snow or the harsh rays of the sun.
Our modular homes Maryland provides greater energy efficiency and insulation, because modular homes are built in this climate controlled industrial plant. Because we can protect the home while it’s being built, modular homes in Maryland provide greater energy efficiency and provide more protection against air infiltration.
Peninsula Homes is a modular home builder in Maryland that builds their all of their homes using highly-engineered building systems. This means that they build your homes in an efficient and cost effective manner. Peninsula Homes provide modular homes in Maryland with advantages that include:
- Constructed in a climate controlled environment – Our modular homes at Maryland are built under climate controlled environment, keeping your home from being exposed to harsh weather.
- Flexible in design – Our modular homes are very flexible in design, allowing you to build the home of your dreams.
- Constructed to meet and exceed state building codes – Every modular home we build in Maryland is built according to the building codes of state of Maryland.
- Quickly Built – Modular homes are built in about half the time, compared to a site-built home. You can move into your modular home in Maryland within weeks.
- Energy efficient – All of our modular homes in Maryland are built ENERGY STAR® Ready and Green Ready.
- Highly-engineered – Modular Homes by Peninsula Homes are built by precise machinery and advanced methods.
Peninsula Homes provide modular homes in Maryland with incredible options, including:
- High-quality exterior doors and vinyl siding for your modular home.
- Your choice of exterior colors, shutters and designer lights to make your modular home looks beautiful.
- Your choice of flooring, from ceramic tile to various carpet styles.
- Energy efficient appliances for superior cooking and laundry in your modular home.
- And much more options to make your modular home attractive.
Thinking of building a modular home in Maryland, call us and schedule an appointment. With more than 20 years of experience in the modular home and construction business, our team blends the superior work ethic of skilled craftsmen with cutting-edge technology and professional engineering. In addition to modular homes in Maryland, we also offer modular homes in Delaware and modular homes in Virginia.