Building a modular home in Virginia with luxury features is a specialty of Peninsula Homes. All work to construct a modular home is done inside a controlled environment by our skilled craftsmen using powerful and sophisticated tools. This means, construction of your modular home is not delayed or impacted by weather, subcontractors or material mishaps. As one of the renowned Virginia modular home builders, we are committed to building quality homes in an efficient and cost effective manner.
If you are in search for a modular home builder for the construction of your new home in Virginia, look no further than Peninsula Homes. Every modular home built by Peninsula Homes is of high quality and comes built to ENERGY STAR® standards. Peninsula Homes is proud to be one of the few modular home builders in Virginia which offers modular homes that are “green ready” as well. Building “green” means that Peninsula Homes use sustainable materials and designs in the construction of your new modular home in Virginia.
One of the biggest advantages of modular home construction is the shortened timeline, which delivers cost savings directly to you. And because every modular home is built in our climate-controlled factory, we are able to reduce our material waste, lessen the environmental impact on the land and the community, and build a tighter structure to maximize energy efficiency. As a renowned modular home builder, we construct modular homes to fit your needs, choices and requirements within committed timeline.
Peninsula Homes construct modular homes in Virginia with incredible options, including:
- High-quality exterior doors and vinyl siding are used in every modular home.
- Your choice of exterior colors, shutters and designer lights.
- Your choice of flooring, from ceramic tile to various carpet styles.
- Various styles of modular homes with interior trim, molding and doors.
- Your choice of cabinet styles and different colors, kitchen/bath countertops, edging and backsplash.
Some of the benefits and advantages of modular homes we have built in Virginia are:
- Quickly Built – Modular homes are built in about half the time, compared to a site-built home. You can move into your modular home in Virginia within some weeks after ordering.
- Energy efficient – All modular homes comes with standard ENERGY STAR® standards.
- Highly-engineered – We built modular homes with precise machinery and advanced methods.
- Constructed in a climate controlled environment – Modular homes are built under climate controlled environment keeping your home from being exposed to the elements.
- Flexible in design – Modular homes are very flexible in design so that its design can easily be changed further if needed.
In addition to modular homes in Virginia, we also offer construction services for modular homes in Delaware and Maryland as well. As one of the leading custom home builders Delaware, we also build new homes in Delaware, the eastern shore of Maryland and northern Virginia. Contact us and start building your modular home in Virginia today!