Models of Efficiency and Quality
Learn About the Power of Modular Construction
Modular construction is a highly-engineered building system that allows Peninsula Homes to construct quality homes in an efficient and cost effective manner. The construction process begins when you choose from one of our home plans or custom design your own. Once construction begins, each phase is monitored by our quality assurance team to provide the highest level of workmanship.
Every module, or section of the home, is built inside a controlled environment by our skilled craftsmen using powerful, sophisticated tools. The modules include the floors and frames, exterior walls, interior walls, roof and ceiling, and mechanicals. Our materials are high quality and we observe the same building codes and standards of site-built homes. Plus, construction is not delayed or impacted by weather, subcontractors or material mishaps. Once the modules are constructed, they are delivered and placed onto the permanent foundation on your home site by an experienced crew.
Your strong, well-built house is now structurally complete.
- High-quality exterior doors and vinyl siding
- Your choice of exterior colors, shutters and designer lights
- Your choice of flooring, from ceramic tile to various carpet styles
- GE appliances for superior cooking and laundry
- Various styles of interior trim, molding and doors
- Your choice of cabinet styles and colors, kitchen/bath countertops, edging and backsplash
- Gas or wood-burning fireplaces
- And much more!
- Constructed in a climate controlled environment
- Built efficiently
- Energy efficient
- Inspected in-plant
- High quality
- Built quickly
- Flexible in design
- Constructed to meet and exceed state building codes